Once you've hired us we don't want you to have any surprises, and we don't want you to be inconvenienced in any way. So this is what you can expect.
Below are a few things to be aware of, or to do to ensure a smooth process during the project – if you have any questions about any of these items, just give us a call and we'd be happy to discuss them with you.
• Delivery – materials are scheduled to be delivered on (date).
• Start date & time-frame – Weather permitting, we are looking to start on (day). The project should take (#-#) days. If the schedule changes, I’ll be the first to let you know. Please be flexible with the schedule, as it is nearly impossible to schedule construction to the day and hour! It is very possible the project before yours could run a day over, or the chance for precipitation may be higher than we’d like on your planned start day, and if that happens, I’ll have to call you and let you know our Plan B. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience with potential schedule changes.
• Early starts – the crews can start as early as 7 a.m. – sorry for any inconvenience!
• Potential delays – We try our absolute best to give our homeowners a realistic start date, but please bear in mind that there are countless extenuating circumstances that can affect the schedule. Inclement weather, surprises on the job before yours, material delay, crew leaders may get sick or have an emergency, etc. We will do our best to keep you up to date with any schedule changes along the way – thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!
• Satellite - During the construction of the roof, we're going to have to detach and reset your satellite if you have one. The roofers will do their best to put it back exactly how you had it, but sometimes the signal doesn't come back and the cable company has to come out and fix it, which usually costs about $50. If that does happen, go ahead and call the cable company and we'll reimburse you for the service call.
• Move cars – Be sure to park on the street the night before so you don’t get trapped in the garage during construction.
• Noise – demolition and construction can be noisy – sorry for any inconvenience!
• Nails – as you can imagine, the construction of a roof involves a LOT of nails. Just as many come off the roof as go on it, and while our crew members do their best to go through the yard with a magnet afterward to pick up as many as they can, it is impossible to get every single one. Please be careful after the project is complete and keep your eye out for any strays. In some instances if the crew finishes late and it is getting dark, there may be more nails than usual left behind. If you are finding an unacceptable amount of debris in the yard, please call me and let me know; I’d be more than happy to swing over and clean up for you.
• Outdoor furniture – please move any lawn furniture, yard art, or grills away from the side of the house to protect it from debris during construction. We don’t want to damage anything!
• Plants – our crews will do their best to protect landscaping immediately around the house, but unfortunately plants cannot be temporarily moved like lawn chairs or grills. We apologize in advance if any shrubs lose a branch or any flowers get squished.
• Neighbors – if you can let your neighbors to the left and right know that you will be having upcoming construction on your house to prepare them for any noise or in case they need to move their vehicles, that would be greatly appreciated.
• Alternate contact – As always, you can call my cell phone at ###-###-#### if you have any questions throughout the project. If you are unable to reach me and have an urgent question or matter, here is my production manager’s cell phone number 303-807-1077. His name is Levi Dunn and he would be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
• Leftover materials – We always order more materials than we need on a job because it is better to have some left over than not enough, as it can delay projects by a couple days to over a week. Any leftovers will be picked up by our company after the completion of the project.
• Collections – when the project is complete, I will come by to review the house with you and make sure you are satisfied with the final project. At that time we will collect the 1st check and the deductible, so please have those handy.
• Our goal – Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We want this to be a painless process for you with as few inconveniences as possible, and our goal is that you will be a pleased customer after the job is done. Please let me know what we can do to make this a positive experience for you and your family. Thank you again for choosing Spire Roofing LLC and for allowing me to help you with this project!
© 2016 Spire Roofing LLC
All Rights Reserved.:
7000 South Broadway, Ste. 1D
Centennial, Colorado 80122
Website by iGizzoSEO